The Company continues to implement a robust governance structure to ensure compliance with the code.
The following are some key highlights:
- the Board consists of three independent Non-executive Directors, including Keith Edelman as Non-executive Chairman (deemed independent on appointment), and two Executive Directors;
- each Non-executive Director has a proven track record in business at a high level and has expertise of relevance to the Company;
- the interests of the Group’s Executive Directors as shareholders are aligned closely with those of other shareholders;
- the Board and its Committee structure, as required for a listed company, have been implemented. The Non-executive Directors have provided critical challenge and support to the areas of the Group which they believe are of particular importance; and
- we will review regularly, and implement as necessary, any developments in corporate governance best practice and seek to apply them appropriately.
Each Director has been chosen to bring the range of public company, commercial and industry skills required to drive the business forward. The Board continues to take appropriate advice on governance matters from our external advisers.