Revolution Bars Group PLC ("Revolution Bars Group") seeks to make its website as accessible as possible and has built the site with the following in mind:
- the web pages are designed to be viewed on a wide range of screen resolutions;
- you can vary the text size by using your browser's text resize option (usually View > Text size);
- all images have been given descriptive alternative text tags;
- we have used text and background colour combinations that are sufficient in contrast;
- the page structure is easy to navigate by using a clear and user-friendly menu that is visible on each page of the site and uses HTML headings;
- Cascading Style Sheets control the presentation of pages and we have used properly structured markup for content. If style sheets are not supported or are turned off, information on the site can still be accessed and read;
- all forms and fields follow a logical tab sequence to ensure easy navigation; and
- a sitemap is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
We believe that this website meets the requirements of the level 1 and 2 criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (WCAG WAI) 2.0 guidelines. We strive to meet level 3 whenever possible and we adhere to the accepted standards for accessibility and usability whenever we can, although it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website, especially where guidelines are still evolving. We continue to review our solutions in line with updates to accepted accessibility guidelines and standards.
If you find a part of our site that is difficult to use, please contact us so that we can continue to improve our overall accessibility. Alternatively, the following tips may be useful: